The “6″ List: Great Books for a Military Spouse
I LOVE to read and organize so I have a pretty good collection of well-used books. Books for pleasure, for advice, for research, for ideas and ones to share with my kids. I’ve found a few really great books for a military spouse in my 10 years of marriage to a career soldier. I wanted to share my favorites with you on today’s The “6″ List.
- The Military House: Move it, Organize it & Decorate it by Sandee Payne
- Homefront Club: The Hardheaded Woman’s Guide to Raising a Military Family by Jaycee Eckhart
- Today’s Military Wife: Meeting the Challenges of Service Life by Lydia Sloan Cline
- Surviving Deployment: A Guide for Military Families by Karen M. Pavlicin
- I was a Really GOOD MOM Before I had Kids: Reinventing Modern Motherhood by Trisha Ashworth
- CrazyBusy: Overstretched, Overbooked, and About to Snap by Edward M. Hallowell, M.D.
What are you favorite books for a military spouse? Any suggestions on what to add to my shelves?