Versatile Blogger Award- Me? Thanks a Bunch!
I was so surprised and excited when I was going through comments to find out I was nominated not once but TWICE for a Versatile Blogger Award by Renee at Mother Daughter Book Reviews AND Christina at Riding the Crazy Train: Diary of a Delirious Mom! Thank you so much ladies, I really am honored and humbled by your thoughtfulness.
Renee & Mother Daughter Book Reviews: In her own words Renee is “ a 40-ish (29 forever in my heart!) mother, wife, sister, daughter, sister-in-law, niece, aunt, cousin…um, I think that covers most of it!” Renee & her daughter Danielle, (8 years old!) a mother-daughter team who love to read have created a space where kids under the age of 13 and their grown-ups can share their opinions about some of the books they’ve read. You will adore this site and the reviews!
Christina & Riding the Crazy Train: Christina is a hilarious and wonderful mother of twin eight-year-old girls, Birdie & Princess who are on the autism spectrum. She is also a full-time substitute teacher, married to a traveling husband and did I mention, deliriously busy! Love her and her blog, you will too.
Please go visit both of these lovely women, follow their fabulous blogs and leave them some love!
Here’s more information about the Versatile Blogger Award…
If you get the award, here are the rules:
- Thank the person that gave you the award in a blog post & link back to their blog
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you follow
- Include 7 random things about yourself in your post
- Include the rules in your post
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
And the nominees are…
4. Juggling Act Mama
6. Cave Princess
7. Wonderful Healthy Food
8. Savvy Suburban
10. Sandy’s Cooking Corner
11. The Fruitful Home
13. 4 Writer Mom
7 Random Things about Me? (This is rather hard, lol!)
- I am total NFL nut! Go Panthers! (love MLB, MLS , NBA and NCAA Basketball too!)
- I have to have French fries on my burgers and chips on my sandwiches
- I can’t sleep unless I’m covered by a blanket (even in 100 degree Texas summers)
- I have an Associate’s Degree and a Bachelor’s Degree in paralegal technology & business (In a past life I was a personal injury paralegal and also worked for the Army)
- I am working on a book featuring profiles of special needs military families (from my Look@Her Column), tips and shortcuts from other bloggers (from my HH6&You Column), and more!
- I am such an introvert and horribly shy/awkward in social situations, lol!
- I am a tech/social media addict and I LOVE (Can’t live without my iPhone/iPad and really need a MacBook) Apple products!
That’s a bit about me! Thanks for giving me a minute to talk about myself, it rarely happens
Live, Love & Learn!