Today on HH6 Reviews I have a great opportunity to both introduce you to a great, healthy product AND give you the chance to win a Prize Pack from Kashi!
HH6 Reviews: Kashi Chocolate Soft-Baked Squares
I’m a big fan of Kashi, so when I got the chance to try Kashi Chocolate Soft-Baked Squares from Moms Meet I was excited! I couldn’t wait to see how my girls liked them because they would be a great alternative to their favorite (but unhealthy) brownies.
They DEVOURED their squares! Perfect after school snack when combined with a glass on fat free milk. I was really happy to be able to offer a healthy choice that they really liked. I promise you won’t be disappointed when you try them or feel guilty offering them to your kids as a snack (Big relief!)
- Kashi’s Soft-Baked Squares are made with surprising, nutritious ingredients like sweet potatoes and black beans
- You’ll appreciate the positive nutrition, like seven whole grains, fiber and protein, while your kids will love the great taste
- Tasty and nutritious twist on a favorite soft-baked chocolate-y snack with 4g of fiber, 10g of whole grains, and only 160 calories per square
- Kashi foods feature a signature combination of seven whole grains and are natural, minimally processed, and free of highly refined sugars, artificial additives, and preservatives
- Find family-friendly recipes, articles and learn more about Kashi’s kid-friendly foods at Kashi
HH6 Giveaway: Kashi Prize Pack!
Here it is! Your chance to win a fantastic prize pack from Kashi!
- Kashi lunch tote
- 2 vouchers for FREE Kashi products
About Kashi: Founded in 1984, Kashi is a pioneering natural food company dedicated to providing great tasting, nutritious foods that help people feel their best so they can do the things they want to do. As a natural lifestyle leader for more than 25 years, Kashi is on a mission to help people feel healthier and happier.
Learn More at Kashi and Moms Meet
Kashi on Facebook
Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.
Live, Love & Learn