Great “Pinterest-ing” Ideas for New Year’s Eve with Kids!
1. Cookies and Milk Toast from Style Me Pretty.com: Fancy and adorable idea for kids to toast the new year! I love the cookies and milk in a fancy glass, definately will do this for all four us us.
2. Count the Blessing Jar from In Good Style: I like this idea with the girls helping decorate the jar on New Year’s Eve. Start on January 1st with an empty jar. Throughout the year write the good things that happened to you on little pieces of paper. On December 31st, open the jar and read all the amazing things that happened to you that year.
3. A Family Fun Countdown Box from The Dating Divas: This is fantastically fun! For the whole family and keeps us all busy the whole evening. What better way to ring in the new year than with an hour-by-hour COUNTDOWN BOX? The idea behind this box is simple…each hour starting at 8 P.M. the kids get to open one bag! Inside each bag is something different to celebrate New Year’s Eve
4. Crafts Galore from Red Ted’s Art Blog : This one post will keep me and the girls busy all day! It’s time to get ready! 30 Wonderful New Years Eves Crafts , so many fun ideas
- Bird’s Party Glam Printables
- Catch my Party Free Printables