Today on HH6 Reviews, I am a relatively new blogger and could use help from experienced bloggers. I want to share one of my favorite new training sites for bloggers, TopMomBlogger.com.
TopMomBlogger.com has it all for newbie bloggers, experienced bloggers or “unsure if you want to start a blog” bloggers! It was founded by two VERY successfull and inspriring women, which to me makes it even better! These ladies have been where we all started and they made it WORK! Even better, they want to help us and teach us their “trade secrets”
PLUS, I am happy to be able to give one of YOU a 6 Month Subscription to TopMomBlogger.com!
TopMomBlogger.com, Fabulous Training Site
- Giveaway runs 12/31/12-1/7/13
We know how important these kinds of questions, growth and making a living from home is to you and all bloggers that get in this field. We want to use our knowledge to specifically apply to your questions and struggles. – Lynsey & Trisha
- Top Mom Blogger is designed hlep all Bloggers to better their blogs and reach their own personal goals. Whethere ou are a Food Blogger, Fitness Blogger, Business Blogger, Lifestyle Blogger, Review Blogger, Mommy Blogger or otherwise, Top Mom Blogger is for you. We feel that by so many successful bloggers keeping their “trade secrets” hidden, that the Blogosphere has suffered tremendously with millions of people simply not knowing HOW to build a terrific blog or what to do next. Here at Top Mom Blogger we feel that by sharing what we know and helping you to be more successful, that we will help to better the Blogosphere as a whole, creating more success and opportunity for everyone.
- Where do I get a blog? How do I host it? How do I get a design? What about traffic? How do I keep people coming back for more? When you are building a site there are many roads and shortcuts you can use to help you be more efficient and get to your goals faster. But there are also places you should develop and grow on and we are here to help you get there. Tested tips, programs, monetization and PR skills, we are at the top of the mom blogger industry making a full time living with our online blogs and home based businesses. No matter if you are a brand new blogger that still needs basic 101 skills, or a mom blogger that is no longer a newbie but needs to move to the next level, or even a full time professional blogger that is lacking inspiration and community, we can help you bring your blog to the next level and provide that instant backbone that you need to succeed.
About the Minds Behind Top Mom Blogger: The combination of Lynsey’s time mangement and business experince PLUS Trisha’s blogging experience is PHENOMENAL!
- Trisha Haas As a professional blogger for the past 4 years, I have been interviewed and included in magazines, newspaper articles, and even commercials! It’s amazing to think that it’s all because I started a blog. It gives me great pleasure to help women start from just an idea and showcase a hobby they can be proud of OR a successful online business. As a community leader that interacts with bloggers and PR on a daily basis, I know working for yourself is challenging, but rewarding, and worth the time you put in. With a background in marketing, campaigns, blog monetization, PR/Brand outreach, event and community organization, I’ll make sure you’re supported and have answers to the hardest
- Lynsey Jones
For the last six years I have been teaching women how to manage their time and organize their lives while running a small business from home. As a long time business owner, wife, and mom of two young daughters, I know how “crazy” life can be. Stress and confusion are some of the most common feelings of many Bloggers, and they can all be overcome with a bit of planning and organization.
I’m excited to help you become a great success, keep your obligations under control, and have the time and energy for the things that matter most – those you love. Whether you’re looking to be a part time blogger or even full time, it’s my goal to help you achieve success while managing your time
- New Training is going up each and EVERY Tuesday.
- Coming Soon: Live training complete with Q&A
- Weekly conference calls
- Chat rooms
- An audio and video library
- Template library
- And more!
My Opinion: I have used a few different training and network sites and TopMomBlogger is by far my favorite. I have stayed on as a paid member past my first free review month. This site has so much potential, so many options to learn and network. It has a little something for everyone and so much more. I can see using this now as I grown and years from now as I become a succesful blogger.
Another great part of TopMomBlogger is their planner! I bought an executive size and I absolutely love it. I have used severeal blogger planners and even tried putting together one from different available printables. This one is manageable, has it all, room to write and plan, plus tips from top bloggers. I started using mine in December and it has been a fabulous investment.
For more information about TopMomBlogger.com:
Disclosure: I received a free month subscription from TopMomBlogger.com for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers
Live, Love & Learn,