Liebster Award for Bloggers!
Getting recognition from your peers is huge! Blogging is no exception. Being recognized by fellow bloggers is a great affirmation that I am doing something right. It is so great to hear from bloggers I read and love, bloggers who read my blog and fantastic new bloggers.
I was “nominated” for the Liebster award twice in 2012 by Tina at Tina’s Mommy Time Kelly at Savvy Suburban and . Thanks so much to you two awesome ladies in the bloggy world. I truly appreciate the thought.
What is the Liebster Award? The award is given to bloggers that another blogger feels deserves to be noticed and recognized.
Steps to receiving this award:
- List 10 things about yourself.
- Answer your nominator’s 10 questions.
- Thank the Liebster Award presenter in your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented it to you.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Present the award to up to 10 blogs that deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been presented with the Liebster Award by commenting on their blog/FB page.
- Grab your pencil, and pave your own way in the blogging world.
My 10 Facts:
- I’m 33 years old
- My husband and I went through a lot of fertility treatments before we had our girls
- I have mitral valve prolapse
- I used to keep my hair bleached blonde
- I have had plastic surgery
- I LOVE NFL football
- I really want to go to Disney World
- I am terrifed of driving
- I am horrible at math and science
- I watch Sports Center and NFL network religiously
Now onto to my Nominators’ Questions:
- Baseball or Football? Football
- When you’re writing, do you prefer to sit down with a drink (soda, coffee, beer, etc) or food (snack or meal)? sit down with a Diet Coke
- Do you write out your blog post before typing it up? No
- How old is your oldest living relative? 60 something
- Last show you watched on tv? NFL AM
- Favorite cologne or perfume? Clinique Happy
- What was the make/model of your first car? 1987 Toyota Celica
- Who does your family say you look most like? my daughter Blondie and my maternal grandmother
- Favorite website (not a blog)? Etsy
- What’s the best part about the holidays? Having the girls and my hubby home from school/work.
- What made you start blogging? I love to write, I wanted to write about special needs and military families. I love social media and the possibility of bringing so many people together. I wanted a “career” that I could do from home and that was flexible. Hoping to make more income in 2013.
Now for my ’6″ nominees:
- Mariann http://4writermom.wordpress.com
- Christina http://www.disabilitywho.org
- Crystal http://www.tidbitsofexperience.com
- Regina http://www.thecrazynutsmom.com
- Jay www.craftyspices.com
- Melissa www.militarywivessaving.com
Now for my 10 questions for my Nominees.
- Why did you start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite movie?
- How do you relax?
- Who is your celebrity “crush”?
- What is the one product you would like to review?
- Advice for a new blogger?
- What do you want for your birthday?
- What is your #1 charity?
Thank you so much to Tina and Kelly!
Live, Love & Learn,