2013 Life Resolutions
Definition of RESOLUTION
- a : the act of analyzing a complex notion into simpler ones
- b : the act of answering : solving
- c : the act of determining
1. Be more Patient: with myself, my children, my spouse, my friends, my entire world
2. Slow down and prioritize: Don’t take on so much at one time, prioritize, delegate and schedule. Everything doesn’t have to be done in one day
3. DRIVE!! As you might know, I have a huge fear of driving. (Read more here, and here) I need to get over it and try every day or at least every week. Push myself and drive off base, on the highway and in traffic.
4. Have a successful PCS: We have another PCS (permanent change of station) coming up this summer. The goal is a successful and drama free PCS. Planning, planning, planning for the unexpected! That is a huge goal in 2013.
5. Finish all projects started in 2012: I have a huge binder of craft projects, painting projects and projects for the girls. I need to finish that binder before I add more projects in 2013.
6. MORE quality time with my family: This is resolution EVERY year and 2013 is no exception.