As you know, I LOVE to read and so does my husband. We have always tried to make sure Blondie & Ginger love to read as well. Success! I am always looking for good books. I wanted to share a few books for infants, toddlers and preschoolers on today’s The “6″ List.
1. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin
2. The Wheels on the Busy by Paul O Zelinsky
3. The Deep Blue Sea by Audrey Wood
4. Cows in the Kitchen by June Crebbin
5. Be Gentle by Virginia Miller
6. Mouse Mess by Linnea Riley
What are you favorite books for little kids? Any suggestions on what to add to my girls’ shelves?
Live, Love & Learn,